About iFamily for Mac
iFamily for Mac is a richly featured Genealogy application with a healthy community of users. This is the genealogy application that Mac users have been waiting for!
Whereas other genealogy software tends to emphasize the family unit, this software's focus is on each individual person.
Why choose iFamily for Mac?
Click here for a more in depth look at the features.
- Intuitive interface
- Easy to use
- Display multiple spouses and step children
- Designed to focus on each individual person rather than on each family unit
- Photo cropping/editing function
- GEDCOM import and export
- Drag and drop multiple images
- Handles over 200 different text/image/audio/video file formats
- Powerful but simple family tree search ability
||Six Generations, Birth/Death displyed
Click here for more screenshots.
Click to enlarge
The Demo version of iFamily for Mac lasts for 10 days and the only function that is unavailable is Export to GEDCOM.
If you like you can import a Gedcom file containing more than 100,000 people into the Demo version, or publish a full set of HTML web pages!
Click Here to download the demo version..
Click here to hear what other users have to say about iFamily for Mac.
|I just wanted to drop a note to say thank you for iFamily. I use mine all the time, and I really, really appreciate the focus on the individual and all of the features. It's the
best application I bought for my Mac!|